centralized hub that empowers teams
What is Member 360?
Member 360 is a tool that provides a 360-degree view of individual members so that:
- Customer service can better answer member questions
- Teams can build personalized and relevant experiences
- Marketing can better target campaigns
- Care management can identify and engage members to close gaps in care
- Teams can utilize analytics and gain insights about members
The Valtira Member 360 Process
We employ an interactive development framework that includes both internal and client teams. This involves a linear process starting with discovery work that guides designers, high-fidelity prototypes to guide development, and an efficient deployment method. In the background, we break down tasks and move in a circular process. This includes prioritization, building, testing, approval, and delivery of the task code.
How does Member 360 work?
As an example, a member receives a postcard in the mail alerting them of a program that might benefit them based on their condition. The member calls in to engage with one of the programs and the customer service representative accesses the member’s information, notices they have several gaps in care, and alerts a health coach. The health coach can see the same information as the customer service representative and helps the member with their medical needs. The marketing team can see a high-level view of the member population that shows gaps in care, and they can create campaigns to close these gaps.
Member 360 Infrastructure
The Member 360 interface is customized for business teams, services, and marketing. Below the surface, there are APIs that act as a messenger between data and applications. The data lake repository includes data storage, data movement, and analytic functions. Lastly, the data sources fuel the member 360 system.
Member 360 can be built in a way that allows new technologies to integrate seamlessly over time. Here are a few ideas to consider as you brainstorm what’s possible for your Member 360 system:
- As the business gathers feedback, rapid prototyping allows teams to move quickly and bring new ideas to life.
- A client portal would allow members to view their claims, unread messages, and respond to surveys.
- An API can be used to embed data in phone or tablet-based applications or to enable new app-based functionality like Alexa or Siri.
- Predictive analytics could help identify changes within the population.
- Next Best Action could help you provide a recommendation based on their gaps in care.
- Leveraging historical information could help you identify common paths and address possible risks before they become a reality.
- Member 360 can tailor the message to the member for either inbound or outbound outreach and help them address their personalized need.