Custom Sports Apparel
- In a tight timeframe, Valtira converted these sites from a previous platform to Shopify by completing a page-for-page conversion and launching the sites prior to the seasonal business peak.
- Valtira also connected Shopify to back-end Oracle systems and upgraded product user experience through Shopify applications and customization which increased revenue year over year.
Next Level eCommerce
The new business is focused on selling custom graphics, embroidery, screen printing, 3D viewing, and all colors required for various types of organizations.
The company needed an experienced partner that had the eCommerce expertise but also the ability to deliver other key aspects of their solution. The company selected Valtira to be their end-to-end eCommerce partner. The company selected Valtira to be their implementation partner end-to-end.
Planning, Implementation, Integration and Maintenance
- Valtira worked with the company to identify the business and technical requirements
- Led the selection of the Shopify Plus platform to meet the needs
- Project lead including back-end architecture and platform configuration
- Creative design and user flow and UX
- Architecture design including Shopify, AWS, database, and third-party technologies and integrations
- Defined integration requirements and evaluated technologies
- Leveraged the previous platform to develop the solution quickly
- Front-end theme selection, customization, configuration, and flow
- Ensure PCI compliance
- API and integration development
- Integration to the design database for product personalization
- Architected and developed a custom integration platform to connect to ERP and other internal/external applications
- Maintain system and cloud platform post-launch
- Created operations processes including script development
- Documentation definition for system
Valtira was able to deliver the project on time and within budget. This was based on Valtira’s experience as a Shopify Plus partner as well as the success with the original seven eCommerce sites for the company.